LL - Lock Legion Shorts 3 LL - Lock Legion Shorts 3

Gent's review

This movie is the epitome of funny.

The humor you prioritise is I must one the rare forms for comedie that makes me laugh on the strange and chaotic world of the internet. You ability to strike unexpected scenery is by far one of the most hilarious that will ever bless this world at fault. I look you in high regards and yet again, you have not disappointed me.

You succeed at comedy more than anyone on this internets and that is a dogmatic fact. Well played MasterLock, well played indeed.

MasterLock responds:

I say!

LL - GraveLocks 1st LD LL - GraveLocks 1st LD

Gent's review

A great deal of hate is transmitted through this video but isn't it a normal thing to show as a lock? The message will most likely pierce the fogs of confusion of this memorial day and stab the heart of those who are easily offended and of course, lock haters.

Your movie expresses a strong message and you have succeeded in showing to us all the best way to make people stand up. Great work.

Happy Lockday to you too lock brethren.

GraveLock responds:

Thanks GentlemanLock.

Much appreciated.

LL - Locks at War III LL - Locks at War III

Gent's review

This is truly a masterpice! ART in its purest form!

The music brings a whole new epic feeling to the movie. The storytelling is well done even with the lack of dialogue. The entire movie express a great amount of patriotism, honor, and dignity as well. The locks are yet again idealized in a conflict of war and death. A great show of what locks truly are in moments of international rivalry!

You can even feel the a hint of sadness and acceptance thanks to this beautiful soundtrack and scenery where the locks loses their lives in the name of the greater good. To protect one's nation, one must fight and prove its worth.

An epic showdown that will be remembered for thousands of seconds!

Bravo!

WinchesterLock responds:

Cheers, mate!

LL - Eraser's short 4 LL - Eraser's short 4

Gent's review

This movie offers us an exemple of great emotional ditress when facing a certain date unprepared. You can truly feel the anger and the anxiety of the protagonist when he finally realize the errors of ways! A strong story with morals and hidden messages not to mention the quality of animation and art is simply unmatched so far!

A well played performance!

EraserLock responds:

A well written analysis of a silly movie.
Thanks :)

You're Lazy You're Lazy

Gent's review

The intensity of this movie truly got me. You can feel the suspence and the stress of the protagonist when he faces the abomination. The way he hid himself makes him psychologically safe and secure while the water brings a totally new psychological twist to the story.

During the second part, the character's comment reveals that the movie could have been even better making us wish to have seen more of the awesome performance!

[LL]- Shot Down [LL]- Shot Down

Gent's review

The sad and emotional distress of the main character is by far what makes this movie magnificent. The movie as a good balance between sadness and happyness, between good and bad. Truly gorgeous.

ClockCrews Blitzkrieg ClockCrews Blitzkrieg

PropagandaClock, my dear good friend. Your flash movies will always put a smile to my face. Your ideas are truly wondrous, I love them!

Keep up the good work Propaganda, you are on the road to victory!

PropagandaClock responds:

You flatter me, thank you my old friend.
It makes me glad that you enjoy the endevours of my flash movies, I put some thought behind them.
Opium for the masses.

FOR THE CLOCKCREW THROUGH HISTORY.

Sniggleboots Poogleween Sniggleboots Poogleween

Random

Victory to Sniggleboots!

LL - Azumanga Joumea LL - Azumanga Joumea

Hot sex

lol, halfassed ending.
Still freakin' awesome!

Make more episodes, I need more Coffee rape!

BreadFruitLock responds:

i was planning that lmao

LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2 LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2

Oh my god

One of the best LL shorts I ever saw lmao!
Good job, it made me laugh.
Needs more GentlemanLock >:U

MasterLock responds:

You're too hard to draw :'